Visual Development Artist
- In-depth understanding of Photoshop CC, ToonBoom Storyboard Pro, and Procreate.
- Skilled in digital and traditional illustration, Colour, and Visual Development.
- Self motivated and goal oriented with a high degree of creativity, flexibility, commitment, time management and assertiveness.
- Able to work in a team or on my own.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and within deadlines.
- Fluent in English and Polish.
Art Skills: Colour, Traditional and Digital Illustration, Character Design, Backgrounds, Children’s Book Illustrations.
Software Skills: Photoshop CC, ToonBoom Storyboard Pro, Harmony 15, Clip Studio Paint, Final Cut Pro, Procreate.
Background Cleanup Artist on "Polly Pocket"
Storyboard Cleanup Artist on "F is for Family"
Background Flat Painter on "Arthur"
The Runner Newspaper
Background Artist, "Home's Embrace", Sunlit-Dreamer Games, Vancouver BC, 2019
Children's Book Designer and Illustrator, “Haya's Hearts”, Rachael Walsh, London EN, UK- 2019
Illustrator, “Public Sector”, Government of Canada, Ottawa ON, Canada - 2018
Character Designer, “KPU LGBTQ+ Pride Group”, KPU, Surrey BC, Canada - 2018
Art Contributor “The Runner Newspaper”, PIPS Publishing, Surrey BC, Canada - 2016-2018
Caricature Artist “Welcome Week”, Kwantlen Polytechnic University”, Surrey BC, Canada - 2017
Caricature Artist “Welcome Week”, Kwantlen Polytechnic University”, Surrey BC, Canada - 2016
Art Editor “Pulp Magazine”, PIPS Publishing, Surrey BC, Canada 2015-2016
Introduction to Visual Development with Victoria Ying
Kwantlen Polytechnic University - Bachelor's in Fine Arts
Graduated May, 2017
Surrey BC, Canada
Studied with a focus on illustration and narrative.
Completed a 4 year degree in 3 years with a 3.5 GPA.
Hankuk University of Foreign Studies - Study Abroad
June 2016 - August 2016
Seoul, South Korea
Completed a semester abroad in an intensive study abroad program in Seoul with a focus on human rights in North Korea and Globalization.
Drawn 2, Crooks Press
Melbourne, Australia, 2018, Print.
The Runner Newspaper, PIPS Publishing
Surrey BC, Canada, 2016 - 2018, Print.